Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Want to Have Your Vampire Babies




I'll admit it . . . I've become a little obsessed with the Twilight book series about a sexy vampire named Edward Cullen. The movie premiers tonight at Midnight but I'm currently unable to find anyone willing to go with me at that hour. I thought about placing an ad in the personals:


Married female from Ohio searching for another married female
to attend the premier of Twilight at midnight.
Must be turned on by vampires
and be willing to wear a t-shirt that says,
"My heart belongs to my husband but
MY NECK BELONGS TO EDWARD."

While the books are probably geared more to the teenage demographic I've decided it really takes a thirty-something housewife to truly appreciate Edward's finer qualities.


Why Stay-at-Home-Mommas Dig the Hell out of Edward:


1. He doesn't eat so you NEVER HAVE TO COOK FOR HIM.
2. His no-sex rule means you never have to say, "Not tonight, honey. I have a headache."
3. He's rich . . . duh!
4. He doesn't sweat . . . that means you'll never have to smell his B.O. or try to get the yellow pit stains out of his t-shirts.


5. He's gorgeous . . . hello!


My sister hasn't read the books yet so she just doesn't "get it." Read what she had to say here, then leave a comment telling her how WRONG she is and how RIGHT I am. It will be fun.


And don't even think I won't be at the movie theatre this weekend wearing my t-shirt!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, I can't help you out on this one. And you did see Edward, right? Take another look at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh the greatness that is the Twilight Series. If we lived anywhere near each other, I would take you up on your offer to go to the premiere! I have to admit, I picked team Jacob. (You do have some very valid points though, as to why Edward could be the best choice)

Jillene said...

Great post. My only problem with the movie is the schmuck they cast as Edward--WHAT THE?! Edward is supposed to be drop-dead gorgeous!! Not Cedric from Harry Potter--just not working for me. Maybe I will feel different after I see the movie Saturday night at 8:30 pm--but I doubt it!!

CoLiE-O said...

you said it perfectly...

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I wish I could go....but I will be stuck at home. Sorry. I cant even talk my hubby into going at all....so I have to wait for the DVD to come out. UGH! Have fun going this weekend.

Erin said...

I am seeing it tomorrow afternoon. I hope I like it!

~*Mistee*~ said...

Oh my word! I found your blog and I am so glad to see you are a Twilight fan as well!! Have a wonderful week!!