Thursday, November 6, 2008

I AM SO FINE

Hello!

I am so doing so good.

John is downstairs sleeping (I'm not even joking here folks.) That is why I was able to sneak up here. I think I'm going to leave him a note saying "Dear St. John, Target is having a huge sale. I just couldn't resist. I'll be home in a few hours." Would that make him flip or what?? ha, ha

The doctor said my teeth didn't want to come out at all so he had to cut them out like they were impacted. Wow, thanks for telling me that. They also said I didn't want to stay asleep. The control freak in me had to make sure they were doing everything right.

Anyway, I've had slivers that hurt worse than this. If I wasn't so drunk I'd drive myself to the mall.

Gotta go . . . something is beeping. John has a zillion timers set (as if the spreadsheet he created isn't enough) to remind him when it is time for me to 1)take some more of these fabulous drugs 2) put some ice on my swollen cheeks 3)try to sip some water

He's the greatest. He just woke up and I'm in big trouble. Gotta go.

P.S. Does anyone want to go to Target????

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you aren't dead!

And I was planning on going to Target in a couple of hours! I didn't know they were having a big sale though. That makes me very happy.

Kate said...

I can't.

I have to take your daughter to ballet tonight. Justin has her in boot camp. He really thought he could nix the binky... He did have her crying at Kroger - when he tried to take her OUT of the cart to go home. ROCK STAR, huh? She didn't even have a box of snacks at the grocery!!!! woah

CoLiE-O said...

hooray! "i told ya" it wasnt that bad! and yes- im up to going to target... i will be there in a few days (you live back east right?).

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well for you, Lisa. Yay, fabulous drugs!

Love, Ruth

Schwartz Family said...

Yay! I am so glad you are ok. I have never had to do that yet. I hope I dont have to.