Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Girls' Day Out

The day began with an art class at Itsy Bitsy World.
I honestly think she is artistically gifted.

Next, we dined on cucumber dill salad and chicken penne pasta salad.
It was delicious!

Then I lost my mind took Megan to Sweet n' Sassy, a day spa for little girls.

A day spa just for little girls? Seriously?

Part of me wanted to throw up at the thought/part of me just couldn't help myself.

What an internal struggle . . .

Then I saw the make-your-own lipgloss station where you could add your own color and flavor.

Won me over right then and there.

Day spas for little girls??? Pure genius.

And this is my darling two year old, receiving her first spa manicure.

Here she is sitting in the ear piercing chair!

I hope you're not choking on your coffee, John. They just painted a glitter star on her face . . . no ear piercing yet!!

They sold all kinds of girly stuff, from hairbows to adorable picture frames.
I bought this frame for her bedroom. I. love. it.


We ended the day with a stop at the candy store (since we had such a healthy lunch :)
Megan told me, "Mommy, you're my best friend I ever seen."
Megan . . . you're my best friend too.
I hope we always have as much fun together as we did today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! That has got to be the cutest little yellow cow ive ever seen! And a Day Spa for little girls? I'm jealous... my daughter would DIE to go there. (Yes, she's that dramatic:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clarifying that it was just a glitter star :) love you two!

Kristina P. said...

Man, I wish they had those spas around when I was a kid!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Gorgeous artwork! She really is creative! I love it when our kids make cool stuff!

A day spa for wee ones! We are having a Fancy Nancy party for my daughter's bday this weekend and I think we've just added a new idea, thank you very much! She LOVES lipgloss!

Thanks for sharing! What an inspiration!

Kati said...

Ahhh! That is sooo sweet! And it looks like too much fun!