Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2008 Remembered - Part II

JulyLook at you swim in GG's pool!

Our little sparkler - Happy Fourth!

Happy Birthday Mommy!


First terrifying trip to the dentist.


Oh my goodness - Mommy is a city councilwoman
Actual conversation (on phone)-
Lisa: Oh my gosh John. They picked ME! I won! I got it! I'm a city councilwoman.
John: Lisa, are you lying???
Lisa: John! Really, I won.
John: No, seriously. Are you lying?
(Thank you for your confidence in me darling.)


Trip to Coldwater Lake, Michigan

August
The Airshow

One of many family movie nights

Colin's birthday party
September
Cupcakes for the firefighters on September 11


Mommy and Daddy only - romantic trip to Mexico


RIP beloved fish Mona #1 (and #2)


Ballet lessons (call me crazy)

October
Fall fun at the park

Fun at the pumpkin patch

The cutest witch on Halloween


First real haircut

Mommy and Megan's day at the movies to see Madagascar II

November
Twilight Movie Premier

Thanksgiving

I peeked in your room to check on you before I went to bed and went into panic mode when I saw your bed was empty. (Ahhhhhhhhhhh - horrible feeling.)
Then I found you, fast asleep in your chair!
December
Wildlights at the Zoo

Holy moly.

Best Christmas ever!



10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Busy year! And that cake and cupcakes look so delicious!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had an amazing year...and if you find out the baby is a boy...can I buy all your daughters clothes! =) She looks so perfect all the time!

OhioFamOf4 said...

How could you leave off the binder clip saga?!?!

Erin said...

What a fun year in review! I love the dentist/terrified look picture.

Sondra! said...

Adorable post! You inspired me to do this as a New Year Newsletter since I didn't mail very many Christmas ones!!

The High Family said...

what an awesome idea and what an amazing year!

You make me soooo stinkin excited to dress my little Kara up when she gets older!!

I am sooo behind in blogging...I only just got part one of our many parts for the Holiday Review! ugh.

Happy New Year!

The High Family said...

PS- I wish you lived in PA so I could hire you to make our cakes! Yours are INCREDIBLE! I thought my hubby did a decent job each year but your cakes blow his outta the water. =)

Jillene said...

Sometimes my husband believe's me just like your husband believed you!!

The Ertel Triplets said...

What a year!

You guys make it look easy and so much fun...

Home Improvements, Dance lessons, pregnant?! Yikes!

Looks like 2009 will be EVEN better!

Kati said...

Awesome! I was looking forward to part 2 and you have inspired me to go back and do a recap of my own! I hope 2009 is just as great!