Monday, October 6, 2008

Leeds Farm '08

Have I mentioned that I am totally in love with John's company? It is the best computer software company in central Ohio, possibly anywhere. They want to keep their employees really happy so they do things like sponsor family events and pay for everything - hot cocoa, doughnuts, etc. Once a year at Leeds Farm I eat a doughnut whether I need it or not. ha! I love John's company. Have I mentioned that?

(By the way, after 3 years with the company, you get a free cleaning lady for your house. I'm not joking!) Know a computer genius who needs a job? Click here for more info on John's super fab company.

So, here are some pics from our fun day at the pumpkin patch, or as Megan calls it the "pumpkin peeeetch."




Below is a photo from last year at Leeds Farm - look how little Megan was!

Oh my gosh - look how much she has grown!
It makes me feel all sappy and emotional. They grow up so fast. She was such a peanut last year and now she is a giant.

Like last year, she loved the big thing (technical term) filled with dried corn.


Can we build one of these in the family room?

Another thing I want built in the family room - Megan and I pretended to be a horse family and even found a hole in the fence to escape captivity! So fun.

I was the mommy horse and she was the "brother horse." Is she trying to tell me something?


The ONLY DAD you could find riding the "banana bus." Kinda reminds me of the Salt-n-Peppa song, "Whatta man, whatta man, whatta man whatta mighty good man."

C'mon sing with me . . .

"So here's to the future cause we got through the past. I finally found somebody who could make me laugh. You so crazy, I think I wanna have yo baby!"





1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

She's adorable! Know how she would be even more adorable? Wearing a lion's costume.