After reading about another person's child choking (luckily she was o.k. just like Megan was) I thought I would post a link I think EVERYONE who is around children should look at, print, and put on the fridge.
If you will allow me to be on my soapbox for a moment, please remember with choking -if there is no air moving, the brain starts to die after just a few minutes. CALL 911 FIRST and get help started. Don't waste critical minutes trying to fix the problem yourself before you call. This seems like a no-brainer but in a moment of panic, even I was tempted to stick my fingers in Meg's throat (which can make the problem worse) and I've taken First Aid/CPR numerous times. CALL 911, they will tell you what to do.
Click here for more info on choking/CPR. I hope you never need to use this info.
And that is your public service announcement for today.