Wow, have I been a wealth of domestic information lately or what?
1. (While your two year old is napping)
Paint scary faces on the inside of clear plastic cups with some melted chocolate.
When your working-mom friend (who doesn't understand what you do all day) calls and asks what you are doing . . . lie . . . she just wouldn't understand.)
2. Put the cups in the refrigerator so the chocolate can harden.
3. Once your two year old is awake, enlist her help making some vanilla pudding.
3. Don't forget to add the milk. (To the bowl, not the counter, but that's ok.)
4. Stir it up real good and add some green coloring.
5. Give it a little taste test. Yum!
6. Pour pudding into the cups, leaving a little space at the top.
7. Now put some chocolate Oreo cookies in a baggie
(if you can stop eating them first) and crush them up.
8. Pour crushed cookies on top of the pudding cups.
Eat one immediately.
Oh yeah, and to my working mom friend (who just doesn't understand what I do all day):
I was painting with chocolate when you called.
It was really fun.
What were you doing?