Thursday, March 19, 2009

Please Pray Today

Would you help me today by remembering in your prayers my cousin Jim who is undergoing surgery for colon cancer today?
He has an adorable young son named Seamus and a gorgeous wife Cheryl. He seems much too young to be dealing with such a terrible illness.
Please go here to read more about the warning signs of colon cancer.
Wives, make an appointment for your husband to have a yearly physical.
(I have to do this every year for John. If I didn't, he would never go to the doctor.)
Thank you!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Your family will be in my prayers!

The High Family said...

He is in my prayers...so scary to have to deal with such a horrible disease at a young age. I hope the surgery is successful and he recovers quickly!

Sally's World said...

great info, my thoughts are with seamus and cheryl today...hugs...

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Im praying for him and you also.

Kristina P. said...

Prayers coming their way!

Fiauna said...

Prayers and (((hugs))).

Sarah said...

Praying for your family.

Missy said...

Prayers for your family!