Things I'm thankful for today:
1. I'm so thankful we received multiple job
offers to mull over the past few days. (My John is one smart guy.)
2. I'm so thankful we narrowed it down to a job that John is excited about doing AND compensates him for what he is worth.
(He has been hired by a consulting firm to design software at the Columbus Airport.)
3. I'm so thankful we didn't reach the bottom of our savings and go bankrupt. I'm also thankful we learned a valuable lesson about SAVING MORE, spending less. (lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa)
4. I'm so thankful John and I stuck together, supported each other, and weathered the storm that strengthened our marriage.
5. I'm so thankful I have lower back/hip pain and heartburn. It means I'm expecting a wonderful present this August . . . and I can't wait to snuggle him close to me.
6. I'm so thankful for Megan who melts my heart with her sweetness every day.
7. I'm so thankful for my family and friends. They supported us through this tough time by bringing groceries (thanks, mom - above and beyond the call of duty), giving us sound advice, calling/emailing often to check on us, etc. Thank you thank you thank you.
8. I'm so thankful I learned that if you just don't go to Gymboree, you just don't spend any money there. (My bank account feels so relieved!)
9. I'm so thankful for my awesome bloggy friends, one of whom gave me an award on her blog Tuesday. (I'll tell you all about that tomorrow!)
10. I'm so thankful I think I'll go to the cabin in NY this weekend to relax and finally sleep through the night without waking up in a panic.
(And, I'm so thankful I can afford the gas to get there!!!!!!!!)
I'm happy today!