Friday, July 10, 2009

Lisa's Birthday

Hey - this is Katie, Lisa's much younger sister :)


I'm not sure if you know, but today is Lisa's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEAPER..


I seriously have the BEST sister.. We talk at least 392877904 times a day - usually about the same things over and over. We try and have a sister day every Friday. She is my best friend... best, best friend.



My sister is my person. I cry to her, yell at her, laugh with her. She is a special person and I'm thankful for having her in my life.



She makes my son a birthday cake every year on his birthday. This is the cake from last year - he still talks about it all the time. She is talented beyond belief. She makes Colin's birthday so special each year - she is just a special person. Wait til you see the Shark cake this year :) (the weekend before she gives birth-no pressure, lis)


I'm sorry if you don't have a sister like mine. I am willing to rent her out.... hmmmm, she should add a paypal link on her sidebar...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful (older) sister. I remember the sister book you made me years and years ago. We need to update that :)



8 comments:

That Girl said...

how sweet! I wish I had a sister....only a younger brother though.

Jillene said...

Aaaawwww....how sweet!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lisa!! I hope that you have an AMAZING day!!

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to your much older sister, Lisa!

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

I think you just might be the sweetest much younger sister I've ever known! I love you tons. Thank you for making me feel so special today.

Mary said...

You're so sweet, Katie. And Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Ruth Dunkman said...

I have an amazingly wonderful much younger sister, too!!

Sara said...

Not only is Lisa a great sister, she is the best cousin. We have been best cousins since, well, as long as I can remember. I have pictures of her 'holding' me when I was a newborn. We have grown up together...so many memories. I only wish we lived closer than across the country from eachother. Thanks for always being my best cousin and friend I can count on! Love you!!

The High Family said...

Happy belated Birthday, Lisa!!

(what a wonderful sister you have!)