Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Keeping the Spark Alive

I know I promised you more Susie wedding photos, and I will get to them . . . I promise.

I just had to interrupt the fairy tale with a little reality.
This evening, John, Megan, and I were taking a walk.
The following is a little excerpt from our conversation . . .
John: Wow, your birthday is coming up. What do you want for your birthday?
Lisa: Hmmm, I don't really know. I can't really think of anything that I want.
*thinking harder*
Lisa: Oh, I know. I want to go out someplace and come home to a cleaned house. You know, all the toilets cleaned, all the sheets changed, floors washed, laundry done, etc. Oh yeah, and dinner already cooked too.
John: Couldn't I just BUY you something????????
***************************************************************
Dear, dear Susie . . . I hope you realize what you've
gotten yourself into with this whole marriage thing :)

7 comments:

OhioFamOf4 said...

Guess John didn't realize he CAN buy you something. It's called a maid, lol.

Laura Shivers said...

LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Um - you want your bedding. Remember? I said, I'll get you someone to come clean your house and you said no!!!!!!

You are losing it. :)

my stay-at-home-momma drama said...

I want JOHN to clean the house :)

Mary said...

Hahahaha trust me, you don't want your husband to "clean" your house. Not that any husband wouldn't be capable after months of training and lessons on towel-folding and Appropriate Uses for Cleaning Products 101. Go with a trained professional!

Sara said...

I'm with Mary on that one!!

The High Family said...

Hilarious!!

My husband would have said the same thing....

...me being so anal, I would have had to re-clean it anyway!

Happy early Birthday! :)