Saturday, October 27, 2007

And the WINNER is....................

RUTH DUNKMAN!!!!!!

(This pic was taken when Megan was only a few weeks old! How cute!)

For those of you who do not know her, Ruth is John's sister and mother to three brilliant boys. If I knew any single girls in their late teens - early twenties I would tell them to hurry up and snag one of Ruth's sons before someone else does. They are honestly the most sincere, well-spoken, polite, all-around great guys you could ever meet. Soooooo, when Ruth Dunkman gave her two cents........I LISTENED!

It was actually very difficult to choose a winner. I tried various suggestions but really noticed a difference when I followed Ruth's advice. I took Megan to the park (in a wool sweater on a 70 degree day, but that's a whole other story) and she was too exhausted to climb when we got home. I started taking her outside a lot more in the morning, which was the problem climbing time. We dragged the dog, the doll stroller, and her doll up and down the sidewalk countless times. (Megan loves to play "mommy" and push her little baby in the doll stroller. It is adorable.) Guess what????? NO MORE CLIMBING..........too tired.

A+ Ruth!!

Honorable mention to.........everyone else. Don't worry, I'll have another contest soon.

Check out the blog in the next few days. I'll be posting some pictures of Megan's Halloween Party. Yep.......a Halloween Party for all her 1 and 2 year old friends. I'd tell you more about it but I'm too tired from all the baking. I also have some pics from the Delaware Halloween parade. I'll be posting in the next few days, or whenever I recover from the party and parade.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

So glad the "boy advice" I offered worked for your darling girl as well!

Love, Ruth