Saturday, October 13, 2012

Disney Vacation - Part Two

Your eyes are not deceiving you. 
 I really blogged again. 
Who knew all I had to do was open the
computer and start typing stuff.
Ahh, just like the good ole days.
 
Now, where were we?
I was telling you every detail of our trip.
 
We stayed at a fun resort that had
a lot of pools.  One of the first things
we did was go swimming.
We hadn't even had time to buy
any pool toys but that didn't stop
Brendan.

 He found a free one hanging on the wall near
the pool.  Yes, I know that it is not a toy.
I figured if someone was actually drowning
we could get it back from him.
(Sorry about the blurry pic. 
 It is hard to take a clear photo when
you are laughing hysterically.) 
 
 Little buddies.  That is my sister's son Carter,
aka "brother from another mother."
 






No comments: