Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oops, I Did It Again




















April Fools!

That wasn't very nice of me, now was it?

Right about now, John is sitting in front of a computer somewhere cleaning up the coffee he just spit all over the place.

Honestly, my oven is currently bun free.

(I better not have just jixed myself!)

I have a personal policy - no new babies until I've worked myself out of the large marge clothing from the last one. Well, guess what . . . I'm still sporting large marge clothing.

I'm seriously afraid my brother is going to yell FREE WILLY when

I swim in my mom's pool this summer. That sounds like something he would do.

So, that reminds me . . . I haven't updated you lately on the weight loss effort. It is not like I haven't been working on it, just haven't had the time to write about it.

I'm down 16 total pounds.

I just make the font bigger there so it seems like more than that.

The truth is, I've been pretty frustrated with the SLOWNESS of the process this time. I feel like it should be more than that by now but I'm not getting discouraged. It is moving in the right direction and that is all that really matters. If you are new to my blog, let me catch you up. I eat like a giant pig when I'm pregnant, leaving me with 60 pounds to get rid of after Megan (I did it!) and 40 pounds to get rid of after Brendan (I'm working on it.)

I'm still doing the crazy hard Biggest Loser Cardio Max workout but I've added Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism workout to the mix. That chick is a sadist. Pure evil I tell you!
I also took my measurements. I have a feeling the scale isn't reflecting all my hard work, since I've been working out pretty hard lately. I can feel some renewed muscle. (The only problem is it is buried in there under a cozy layer of chub.) I'm waiting a month to measure again, which will be Monday, April 12. I'll fill you in on how I did then.
I'm writing down my weight, exercise, and weekly goals on paper. It has really been helping me to stay on track. Writing it down makes it more real even if you don't show anyone.
Oh yeah, and I dance whenever possible. I always have a song playing in my head to reflect what I'm doing. (Kinda like when I was uploading that picture of the preg. test, I was singing Oops I Did It Again and dancing around in my chair. Or when I wake up in the morning, sit up in bed, and see John brushing his teeth is his birthday suit I start singing "You're packed and you're stacked, especially in the back. Brother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that." (Yes, that is honestly a song.) Sing and dance whenever possible. I'm not sure it helps with weight loss but it is kinda fun nonetheless.
Now I have that stupid song in my head.

Go dance!

1 comment:

Jan said...

You absolutely crack me up!!