Thursday, December 31, 2009

Family Christmas #1

As usual, I'm behind in my blogging.
I haven't told you about an event I look forward to every year . . .


The Keller Family Christmas Party


This year, John and I hosted the party on December 19.
Family gathered from near and far . . .
Dayton, Cincinnati, Chicago, central Pennsylvania and Indiana.


We sang carols . . .






shared a few giggles . . .



spent quality time with our sweet loved ones . . .












and felt the joy of Christmas through the eyes (and wide open mouth) of a child . . .



Most importantly, it was a time to gather together and realize . . .

there is just nothing like the warmth of family, the magic of Christmas, and the sense of peace that comes from knowing you are loved by so many.




2 comments:

Ruth Dunkman said...

I agree, Lisa. We are very blessed to have our loving family. Happy New Year!

Green Mountain Living said...

Oh my goodness what a blessed family gathering...I love following your blog:) P.S. favorite picture was the last picture too cute.