Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stay Away Swine

We're all about being prepared.
When the swine flu first struck,
John stocked us up on electrolyte solution, Tylenol, hand sanitizer, etc.
Oh yeah, and lots of jellybeans.
Last week I found out two kids in Megan's preschool had the swine flu.
While I realize it is no worse than the regular flu, we have a 2 month old baby at home.
*scary*
I'm sure John, Megan, and I would have no problem fighting it off but sweet little Brendan?
Keeping the swine flu out of our house became a priority.
Not taking any chances with him . . .
So when our health department announced an H1N1 vaccine clinic for people in the Tier One risk category (including caregivers of children under age 6 months) we were there.

This is just a tiny piece of a line that lasted 4 hours!
I just kept thinking, "This is for Brendan. This is for Brendan."

At the end of it all, we were tired, thirsty and hungry but fully vaccinated.

Stay Away Swine!!!!

No comments: