Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Pony Party

We gathered with family and friends on June 14 to celebrate Megan's 2nd birthday. To entertain the kids, I arranged for a pony to give rides at the party. It was so adorable to see the kids so excited. I thought Megan might be too afraid to ride but I was wrong. She took a turn and kept saying, "neigh, neigh" while she was riding.

After the pony rides we watched a slide show of Megan's second year, had a barbecue, and cake. (yes, I was able to cut the infamous cake) It was a beautiful day! It was so nice to be surrounded by people we love to celebrate!

(John thought the pony was a little much for a two year old's birthday party. Hasn't he figured out by now that I am the queen of "a little much?" ha! He said to me, "If this is what we are doing this year when she is only two, how in the world will we top it next year?" I mischievously replied, "Do you think a ferris wheel will fit in the backyard?" He only thinks I was kidding. ha, ha




No comments: