Monday, December 20, 2010

CAKEcakeCAKEcakeCAKE


Will you please go here and vote for my cake.
I entered a cake contest and I don't really care about winning.
I just want to beat this weird looking frog cake that someone entered.
It is really burning me up that the frog cake is beating me.
Here is a pic I stole off the website of the frog cake I'm talking about.

See how much I need your votes.

Please.

And now, some other cakes I've made recently.

This one was for a blog reader of mine who happened to live here in Central Ohio.
It was for her sister's baby shower.

This one was for an Ohio State football fan turning the big 3-0.


This ole guy was for a family Christmas party.
We cut him up into little pieces and ate him.
And he was good!

That's all for today, folks.
Tune back tomorrow when I share some pictures of my children screaming on Santa's lap.
Good times.
Good times.

Now go vote for me please!
That frog cake must go down!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: